I.- Who is responsible for the processing of the personal data of our clients and contactpersons?
Identity: Àngels Castellà Carmaniu
Postal address: Casa Mora, s / n 25571 Arrós de Cardós
Email address: email@example.com
II .- For what purpose do we treat personal data?
The information provided by the people interested, that is, those that, at some time and through various means, have contacted our establishment, we are exclusively for commercial purposes, to send you information regarding our establishment (news, activities, gifts or promotions), either by post or by email.
The information provided by our clients is intended for the following purposes:
- F1 Contractual purpose. We treat the personal data of our clients that are necessary to formalize the contract of provision of the tourist accommodation service.
- F2 Legal purpose. Your personal data are also treated under the provisions of the sectoral regulations, in particular:
- The tax regulations
- The mercantile regulations
- the citizen safety regulations (registration obligation in lodging establishments)
- F3 Commercial purpose. If you give us your consent in the final section of this document, we will send you information regarding our establishment (news, activities, gifts or promotions), either by post or by email.
III.- How long will we preserve personal data?
The personal data provided will be preserved during the periods indicated below:
- Data that has a contractual and legal purpose (tax and commercial) will be kept for a period of 5 years.
- The data and documentation necessary to comply with citizen safety regulations, we will keep them for a period of 4 years.
- The data you provide us for commercial purposes, we will treat them for a period of 5 years from the last confirmation of interest, as long as you do not request the removal or cancellation in advance.
IV.- What is the legitimation for the treatment of personal data?
- With regard to the contractual purpose, the legal base for the processing of the data is the execution of the contract for the provision of the tourist accommodation service (including pre-contractual management), in compliance with the legal regime established by decree 159/2012, of November 20, of tourist accommodation and tourist accommodation establishments.
- As for the legal purpose, the legal basis for the treatment of your data is the following:
- The tax regulations (general, of billing and the own one of each tribute)
- The mercantile regulations
- The regulations are public security: Order IRP / 418/2010, of August 5, on the obligation to register and communicate to the General Directorate of the Police of the people who are staying at the lodging establishments located in Catalonia.
- As regards the commercial purpose, the legal basis for the processing of the data is the explicit consent, which can be withdrawn at any time.
V.- To which recipients will the personal data be communicated?
In compliance with what is provided in the sectoral regulations, the data will only be communicated to the bodies of the Public Administration that are competent to deal with them. The data will not be communicated to other companies or to third parties, nor will they be transferred to a third country or international organization.
- What are your rights?
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether they are treating personal data that concern it or not.
- The interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of the inaccurate data or, if applicable, request their removal, among other reasons, when the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances foreseen in article 18 of the General Regulation of Data Protection, the interested parties can request the limitation of the treatment of their data.
- Those interested may oppose the processing of their data for marketing purposes. The person responsible for the treatment will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons or to exercise or defend possible claims.
VII.- How can you exercise your rights?
- By means of a letter addressed to: Casa Mora, s / n 25571 Arrós de Cardós (LLEIDA)
- By means of a letter addressed to the following email address
- Using the electronic form available at: http://www.casamora.cat/contact
VIII.- What channels of claim are available?
If you believe that your rights have not been adequately addressed, you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).